This One day workshop gives you a comprehensive look at how the universe was created. By understanding these concepts you are able to create your own universe. Sacred Geometry is found every where in nature and our ancient ancestors knew the secret to unlocking its knowledge which is why they were able to build monolithic structures that confuse us and our understanding of physics today.
“The practice of Sacred Geometry opens to the mind’s eye an analog of alternate worlds, higher dimensions representing the ultimate creative process and an unfolding evolution from Unity to multiplicity, and it demonstrates the fact that this unfolding on a cosmic scale is governed by the laws and relations of geometry.”
The Inner Sanctum of Sacred Geometry: Exploring the Hidden Architecture of Creation
This is the most comprehensive, hands-on course available in the methods and philosophy of Sacred Geometry, with applications in a variety of interesting and important topics from metaphysical, scientific, artistic and occult traditions.
- Sacred Geometry provides the key to revealing the invisible patterns of Creation and the cosmic blueprints for the building of Worlds.
- Sacred Geometry reveals the keys of harmonic design and composition utilized by master artists,artisans, musicians, architects, builders, and craftsmen throughout the ages.
- Sacred Geometry provides the key to understanding the GREAT YEAR the cosmic clock which reveals the cycles of planetary change and governs the unfolding of world events.
- Sacred Geometry provides the key to revealing the invisible patterns of Creation. It unlocks the deepest mysteries of Cosmic Destruction and Renewal.
- Sacred Geometry provided the alphabet with which the Master Builders of old conceived and constructed their masterpieces of stone and clay and wood and the master key to unlock their concealed teachings. It unveils the cosmic blueprint for the building of Worlds and a new order of the Ages.
- Sacred Geometry provides a powerful key for accessing the hidden mysteries of the archaic and metaphysical sciences such as Kabbalah, Alchemy, Freemasonry, Gnostic Christianity, the Mystery Religions, Sacred writings and symbolism.
No mathematical background is required. We start with the basics and then proceed to more complex levels. The student is guided step by step into the deeper mysteries of Sacred Geometry.